Pages

RE: Nanthana

Good morning,

It's me Nanthana Chansithipongse, I want to donate what I have to the needy.You
Could be surprised why I picked you. But someone has to do it. I have been
diagonalized with Breast and Blood disease which has defiled all forms of
medical treatment and I have been told by my doctor that my days are numbered on
earth. I have been touched to donate from what I have made from this World to
charity through you for the good work of humanity, rather than allow my
relatives to use my hard earned funds inappropriately after my death. Please
email me with your contact information such as Your Full Names, Address, Direct
Telephone number and direct email address s o I can tell you what you need to do
and also give you more details about myself.

Regards.
Nanthana Chansithipongse

Leave a Reply