Pages

RESPOND (ACTION IS REQUIRED) >>

Hello,

I am Steven Hamilton, an army contractor attached to the army force in Afghanistan. On the 27th of February 2014, I and my late friend discovered metal boxes containing US Dollars, which is a total figure, mark $10.2 Million. We believe the boxes are owned and linked to rebels in Afghanistan.

With the help of late lieutenant (name withheld), $8.2 Million was successfully deposited in a safe security company out from Afghanistan for security reason. But sadly my friend died on a mission. He is inside a U.S. military MC-12 plane which crashed in eastern Afghanistan early Friday morning 7th March 2014, killing three Americans.

I am now in desperate need of a reliable and trustworthy person whom will receive and secure the US Dollars for safe keeping, until my duty elapses here. I can't afford to leave the money in the security company since I don't know much about the country Ghana and Afghanistan is getting unsafe and dangerous every day. I have no idea what could happen next as everything remains inconclusive at this point.

As soon as I receive your response and contact details with your ID, I will forward you my Identity, for you to know who you are dealing with. You will be compensated with 40% of this fund, please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret so that my job would not be jeopardized.

My Regards,
Steven Hamilton

Leave a Reply