Pages

BUSINESS PROPOSAL WITH MY COMPANY

--
I am contacting you for a business with my company. The company I work
with is into manufacturing of pharmaceutical materials.There is a raw
material which the company used to send me to India to buy. Right now I
have being promoted to the post of manager. The company can not send me
to India again; they will send a more junior staff. The director has
asked for the contact of the supplier in India . I need a person I will
present to the company as the supplier in India . You will now buy the
product from the local dealer and supply to my company. The profit would
be shared between you and I.Why I don't want the company to have direct
contact of the local dealer is that, I don't want the company to know
the actual price I was buying the product. If you are interested kindly
contact me for more details. Through this email:

Thanks and Regards

Dr Johnson Owen