Pages

Dear friend.

Dear friend,


I am contacting you to propose a deal that will be of high benefit to both
of us. I am Barrister Franklin Goubadia. I am the personal attorney to
late MR. BRONISLAW GEREMEK, a Polish citizen who was a Category "A"
contractor to the Nigerian Government before he died in a car crash on
July 13, 2008.


I am contacting you because the payment of Twenty Two Million United
States Dollars for the last contract he did for Independent National
Electoral Commission (INEC) in 2006. INEC is ready to pay for the contract
now but there is no one to receive the payment because he has no
Next-of-Kin in his file at INEC, hence I have been mandated by INEC as his
attorney to provide an "appointed Next-of-Kin" for the claim of the money.
On this capacity, therefore, I seek your consent to present you as an
appointed Next-of-Kin, so that this contract payment will be released and
paid to you.


Once the payment is made to you, we will share it at the ratio of 50/50.
That is, Eleven Million for you and Eleven Million for me. I must let you
know that your name and place of residence does not matter in this
process. Understand that we will not be doing wrong to humanity by
claiming the payment because if we do not claim it, the government will
retain it as nobody is to receive the funds as his next-of-kin. I want to
assure you that this will be done under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. I will provide all the legal
documents to back up the claim. The most important thing I need is your
honest cooperation.


If you are interested in this offer, kindly indicate by sending the
following details to me for immediate submission of claim application to
the INEC. The details I need from you are: (1) your full name. (2) Your
full address. (3) Your age & occupation. (4) Your private telephone and
fax numbers. Let me hear from you.


Best regards,

Barr. Franklin Goubadia.
Telephone: +2347055556316
Email: franklingoubadia@ymail.com

Leave a Reply