Pages

Your Services Needed.

Sir,
 
Good day to you.
 
I got your contact in my search for a reliable individual. I am looking to work with a reputable individual OR firm that can handle huge sum which would be placed into viable ventures in your country and perhaps with your aid, we could evade high taxes.
 
You will be required to:
 
1. Receive the funds in your personal/company name.
 
2. Place the funds into profitable venture.
 
3. Seek viable venture with an annual ROI between 5 to 10%
 
4. Handle and manage the said venture for a minimum of Six (6) years.
 
Absolute discreteness is required on your part in handling this cooperation between us. I will send you more on this project upon receiving your positive message to proceed.
 
I look forward to your quick response.
 
Sincerely,
 
Vladimir Kalinin.
 

Leave a Reply