Pages

my business intention

Dear Sir,

Business greeting to you.

My name is Ebrahim Mohammed Al Khalifa . I am a debt collection and recovery lawyer in Bahrain, I have special practice, assisting client in recovery debt, also aid businessmen who wishes to legally registered business in Bahrain.

I am contacting you with the intention of seeking your partnership assistance in finalizing an investment deal entered into by my clients. As a result of my strategic position in this transaction as a consulting lawyer, its very essential I involved a foreign partner who have the capacity to continue the negotiation with the intention of profit sharing. Hence my decision to contact you. The capital involved is six millions dollars.

Let me know, so we can communicate better on this subject.

Greetings
Mr. Al Khalifa

Leave a Reply